miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2010

My habits.


Every day is an opportunity to express my point of view about the dynamic of my habits and it means a lot to me share with my family, friends, classmates and close persons.
I sleep almost every day and i know that many of you had try to fix this way of living but i think that sleep a lot it makes me feel good, and relax in the presence of university´s stress, streets and the annoying persons. I hope that the way I live will not prejudice me in the future; obviously I will have to change it a little.
If somebody is interested, i am from Lagunillas; a cozy place where every weekend when i am back from classes, play sports with my neighbors and my little brother called Andres; plus I eat the tasty cakes that my sisters do, and after that I am back to my routine of “resting”.
Thank you very much to every person that has accepted me the way i am and congratulations to my parents that knew how to raze me, and change a lot of bad habits that I had.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario