miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2010

My Dreams


I had in mind to dedicate a whole post to my mother, because she have enough merits to say it, and so i decided to talk about my dreams that had born this last two years, because I think that there are amazing dreams for everybody, each one has his ones.
Something very important, and very special that i never take out of my head is to have my mother by mi side, in every moment of my life is something that makes me stronger to keep fighting for my dreams,
We start with a dream that I am sure many of you have to, and is that:

First; i would like to graduate of the university and become in a big professional.

Second; after studying a lot, i would like to build with a lot of effort an organization of human recourses that help other empresses with: auditorium, recruitment, post analysis´s, and many things.

Third; i had always dream about get married and have a beautiful family, have two or three children; but well, like you know you have to find a stable couple first to have a good relationship

Fourth; traveling for the world, visit other countries, other cultures. Particularly i would like to go to Europe, England, Holland, France, and Spain. We wish that I can do it!

And well, i try to be a good human being, studying and making happy to all people around me so God help me to accomplish all my dreams.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario