martes, 16 de marzo de 2010

My partner and friend


After almost five years that I began at the university, the responsibilities, worries and so much things that i did make me go back in the time that i remember many memories, but I remember somebody special who was always in the adventures that I did, my friend and partner noel, someone that I don´t see very much on this days but I appreciate so much for many things that we did, for example:
- The jokes he did
- All the Candy that we ate without our parents knew
- Running from classes just for steel the attention
- Advises about girls
- Day by day with this friend i had always something to say

The true is that this time make me see a lot of things and understand others; God feeds you with persons around , and they are not there just for being there; they support you, and help you to live in every moment, all those crazy moments that we lived it makes us smile because we still feeling that is part of us.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario